Tuition & Fees $14,640
Student Population 4,336
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Erie, Pennsylvania. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $14,640 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 4,336 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, LECOM's tuition & fees is $14,640. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $13,448.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at LECOM. A total of 4,336 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 1 to 1.
Student Population for Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine is 4,336
Student to Faculty Ratio for Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine is 1 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
1 to 1
|Address||1858 W Grandview Blvd, Erie, PA 16509-1025|
|Net Price Calculator||https://lecom.edu/admissions/tuition-and-financial-aid/|
LECOM offers 13 major programs through online and on-site education where 6 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||1|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||2||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||3||1|
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Pennsylvania?