Student Population 9
Elmezzi Graduate School of Molecular Medicine is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Manhasset, New York. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship.
The 2023 graduate school tuition & fees is $2.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 9 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Elmezzi Graduate School of Molecular Medicine. A total of 9 students is attending .
Student Population for Elmezzi Graduate School of Molecular Medicine is 9
|Address||350 Community Drive, Manhasset, NY 11030-3816|
|Net Price Calculator||www.northwell.edu/education-and-resources/elmezzi-graduate-school-of-molecular-medicine|
Elmezzi Graduate School of Molecular Medicine offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Elmezzi Graduate School of Molecular Medicine does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Education in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?