2023 Tuition & Fees $13,600
Student Population 46
Students:Faculty 7 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Empire Beauty School-Framingham is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Framingham, Massachusetts.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $13,600 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 46 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Empire Beauty School-Framingham varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $25,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Empire Beauty School-Framingham
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Empire Beauty School-Framingham. A total of 46 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Retention Rate for Empire Beauty School-Framingham is 71 %
Student Population for Empire Beauty School-Framingham is 46
Student to Faculty Ratio for Empire Beauty School-Framingham is 7 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
7 to 1
Empire Beauty School-Framingham offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Empire Beauty School-Framingham does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Empire Beauty School-Framingham has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Massachusetts Colleges
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Massachusetts?