2023 Tuition & Fees $19,260
Student Population 58
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,649
Students:Faculty 12 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Empire Beauty School-Hanover Park is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Hanover Park, Illinois.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $19,260 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 58 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Empire Beauty School-Hanover Park varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $20,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Empire Beauty School-Hanover Park
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Empire Beauty School-Hanover Park.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,649 and 58% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 58 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Retention Rate for Empire Beauty School-Hanover Park is 76 %
Student Population for Empire Beauty School-Hanover Park is 58
Student to Faculty Ratio for Empire Beauty School-Hanover Park is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,649 at Empire Beauty School-Hanover Park.
Financial Aid Amount
Empire Beauty School-Hanover Park offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Empire Beauty School-Hanover Park does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Empire Beauty School-Hanover Park has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Illinois Colleges
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Illinois?