Empire Beauty School-Hanover Park is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Hanover Park, IL. It has a total enrollment of 61 and student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1. Empire Beauty School-Hanover Parkis a non-degree granting school.
Next table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Empire Beauty School-Hanover Park in academic year 2018-2019. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition and fees is $19,260.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Empire Beauty School-Hanover Park. Total 61 studetns are attending Empire Beauty School-Hanover Park and the student to faculty ratio is 9:1.
Empire Beauty School-Hanover Park offers 3 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Empire Beauty School-Hanover Park does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Empire Beauty School-Hanover Park for academic year 2017-2018.
Empire Beauty School-Hanover Park has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Illinois?