Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 598
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 72%
Average Aid Amount $4,271
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 203
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 98%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 598 students (72% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $4,271. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 203 students (98% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Empire Beauty School-Manhattan is $12,750, for reference.
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?