2023 Tuition & Fees $15,150
Student Population 28
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,758
Graduation Rate 100 %
Students:Faculty 10 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Esteem Academy of Beauty is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in South Ogden, Utah.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $15,150 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 28 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Esteem Academy of Beauty in the academic year 2022-2023. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition & fees is $15,150.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Esteem Academy of Beauty.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,758 and 31% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 28 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Esteem Academy of Beauty is 100 %
Retention Rate for Esteem Academy of Beauty is 100 %
Student Population for Esteem Academy of Beauty is 28
Student to Faculty Ratio for Esteem Academy of Beauty is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,758 at Esteem Academy of Beauty.
Financial Aid Amount
Esteem Academy of Beauty offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 1 Year Certificate||1||0|
|1-2 Years Certificate||2||0|
Esteem Academy of Beauty offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Utah?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Utah?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Utah?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Utah?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Utah?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Utah?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Utah?