ETI School of Skilled Trades (ETI) is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Willowbrook, Illinois. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 223 students are enrolled into ETI. ETI School of Skilled Tradesis a non-degree granting school.
Next table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at ETI School of Skilled Trades in academic year 2018-2019. The largest vocational program is Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology and the tuition and fees is $14,085.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
|Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology||$14,085|
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at ETI. Total 223 students are attending ETI and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,238 and 166 students received grants of scholarship aid (74.44% of total undergraduate students). Total 223 students are attending ETI and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
ETI School of Skilled Trades offers 2 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
ETI School of Skilled Trades does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
ETI School of Skilled Trades has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Illinois?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- How Much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- What colleges is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Illinois?