Tuition & Fees $10,460
Student Population 129
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,349
Graduation Rate 82 %
ETI Technical College is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Niles, Ohio. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $10,460 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 129 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from ETI Technical College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $25,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of ETI Technical College are $10,460.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at ETI Technical. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,349 and 98% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 129 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 5 to 1.
ETI Technical offers 8 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||5||0|
ETI Technical College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
ETI Technical College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?