Tuition & Fees $14,000
Student Population 49
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,119
Graduation Rate 82 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Evans Hairstyling College-Cedar City is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Cedar City, Utah.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $14,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 49 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Evans Hairstyling College-Cedar City's tuition & fees is $14,000.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Evans Hairstyling College-Cedar City.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,119 and 64% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 49 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Evans Hairstyling College-Cedar City is 82 %
Transfer-out Rate for Evans Hairstyling College-Cedar City is 5 %
Retention Rate for Evans Hairstyling College-Cedar City is 6 %
Student Population for Evans Hairstyling College-Cedar City is 49
Student to Faculty Ratio for Evans Hairstyling College-Cedar City is 16 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
16 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,119 at Evans Hairstyling College-Cedar City.
Financial Aid Amount
Evans Hairstyling College-Cedar City offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Evans Hairstyling College-Cedar City does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Evans Hairstyling College-Cedar City has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Utah?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Utah?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Utah?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Utah?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Utah?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Utah?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Utah?