Tuition & Fees $10,403
Student Population 7
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,124
Altierus Career College-Thornton is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Thornton, Colorado. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $10,403 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 7 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Altierus Career College-Thornton varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Altierus Career College-Thornton are $10,403.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Altierus Career College-Thornton. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,124 and 68% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 7 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 24 to 1.
Student Population for Altierus Career College-Thornton is 7
Student to Faculty Ratio for Altierus Career College-Thornton is 24 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
24 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,124 at Altierus Career College-Thornton.
Financial Aid Amount
Altierus Career College-Thornton offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Altierus Career College-Thornton offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Altierus Career College-Thornton has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Colorado?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Colorado?