2023 Tuition & Fees $12,394
Student Population 61
Students:Faculty 24 : 1
Everest University-Brandon is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Tampa, Florida. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $12,394 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $10,962.
The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 61 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Everest University-Brandon varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Everest University-Brandon's tuition & fees is $12,394. For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $10,962.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Everest University-Brandon. A total of 61 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 24 to 1.
Student Population for Everest University-Brandon is 61
Student to Faculty Ratio for Everest University-Brandon is 24 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
24 to 1
Everest University-Brandon offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Everest University-Brandon offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Everest University-Brandon has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Florida?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Florida?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Florida?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Florida?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Florida?