Tuition & Fees $12,879
Student Population 77
Graduation Rate 58 %
Everest University-Melbourne is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Melbourne, Florida. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $12,879 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 77 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Everest University-Melbourne are $12,879. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $10,830 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Everest University-Melbourne. A total of 77 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Everest University-Melbourne is 58 %
Student Population for Everest University-Melbourne is 77
Student to Faculty Ratio for Everest University-Melbourne is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
Everest University-Melbourne offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Everest University-Melbourne does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Everest University-Melbourne has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Florida?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Florida?