Tuition & Fees $15,594
Student Population 397
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,436
Graduation Rate 73 %
Altierus Career College-Tampa is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Tampa, Florida. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $15,594 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 397 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Altierus Career College-Tampa varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Altierus Career College-Tampa's tuition & fees is $15,594.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Altierus Career College-Tampa.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,436 and 80% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 397 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 21 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Altierus Career College-Tampa is 73 %
Retention Rate for Altierus Career College-Tampa is 73 %
Student Population for Altierus Career College-Tampa is 397
Student to Faculty Ratio for Altierus Career College-Tampa is 21 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
21 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,436 at Altierus Career College-Tampa.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||3319 W Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33614-5801|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.altierus.edu/npc|
Altierus Career College-Tampa offers 9 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||8||0|
Altierus Career College-Tampa offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Altierus Career College-Tampa has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Florida?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Florida?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Florida?