Tuition & Fees $15,000
Student Population 61
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,060
Graduation Rate 81 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Fashion Focus Hair Academy is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Sarasota, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 61 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Fashion Focus Hair Academy. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,060 and 43% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 61 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Fashion Focus Hair Academy is 81 %
Retention Rate for Fashion Focus Hair Academy is 50 %
Student Population for Fashion Focus Hair Academy is 61
Student to Faculty Ratio for Fashion Focus Hair Academy is 9 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
9 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,060 at Fashion Focus Hair Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
Fashion Focus Hair Academy offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Fashion Focus Hair Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Fashion Focus Hair Academy has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Florida?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Florida?