Acceptance Rate 53.89%
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 53.89% at Fashion Institute of Technology where a total of 4,444 students applied and 2,395 were accepted. It requires four items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Fashion Institute of Technology.
Fashion Institute of Technology requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Formal Demonstration of Competencies, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Fashion Institute of Technology
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✔|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Fashion Institute of Technology is Semester. Fashion Institute of Technology accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Fashion Institute of Technology accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?