2023 Tuition & Fees $9,531
Student Population 1,354
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,231
Graduation Rate 34 %
Students:Faculty 17 : 1
Feather River Community College District is a public, four-years institute located in Quincy, California. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $1,461 for California residents and $9,531 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,354 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Feather River Community College District varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Feather River College's tuition & fees is $1,461 for California residents and $9,531 for non-residents.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Feather River College.
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,231 and 54% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,354 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Feather River Community College District is 34 %
Transfer-out Rate for Feather River Community College District is 24 %
Retention Rate for Feather River Community College District is 82 %
Student Population for Feather River Community College District is 1,354
Student to Faculty Ratio for Feather River Community College District is 17 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
17 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,231 at Feather River Community College District.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||570 Golden Eagle Ave, Quincy, CA 95971-9124|
|Net Price Calculator||https://misweb.cccco.edu/npc/121/npcalc.htm|
Feather River College offers 59 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 12 Weeks Certificate||9||0|
|Less Than 1 Year Certificate||12||0|
|1-2 Years Certificate||6||0|
Feather River Community College District offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate ,|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?