Tuition & Fees $9,531
Student Population 1,821
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,133
Graduation Rate 30 %
Feather River Community College District is a public, four-years institute located in Quincy, California. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $1,461 for California residents and $9,531 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,821 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Feather River Community College District varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Feather River College's tuition & fees is $1,461 for California residents and $9,531 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Feather River College.
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,133 and 68% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,821 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Feather River Community College District is 30 %
Transfer-out Rate for Feather River Community College District is 39 %
Retention Rate for Feather River Community College District is 67 %
Student Population for Feather River Community College District is 1,821
Student to Faculty Ratio for Feather River Community College District is 16 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
16 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,133 at Feather River Community College District.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||570 Golden Eagle Ave, Quincy, CA 95971-9124|
|Net Price Calculator||https://misweb.cccco.edu/npc/121/npcalc.htm|
Feather River College offers 56 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||6||0|
Feather River Community College District offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?