Graduate Program 6 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 46
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $25,370
Five Towns College offers 6 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 46 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Five Towns. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $25,370. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Five Towns College.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (3 programs)|
Doctorate - Research (3 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$25,370|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||46 graduate students|
It offers 6 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||3||0|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $25,370 at Five Towns College. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 36.03% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$15,500||$17,000||$18,650||$25,370|
At Five Towns College, 46 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 31 male and 15 female students. By attendance status, there are 26 full-time and 20 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?