Student Population 123
Tri-State College of Acupuncture is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in New York, New York. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 123 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Tri-State College of Acupuncture. A total of 123 students is attending .
Student Population for Tri-State College of Acupuncture is 123
Tri-State College of Acupuncture offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Tri-State College of Acupuncture does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Tri-State College of Acupuncture has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?