Tuition & Fees $7,349
Student Population 396
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,734
Flagler College-Tallahassee is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Tallahassee, Florida. It is a School of business and management by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $7,349 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 396 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Flagler College-Tallahassee varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $42,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Flagler College-Tallahassee are $7,349.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Flagler College-Tallahassee. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,734 and 91% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 396 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Student Population for Flagler College-Tallahassee is 396
Student to Faculty Ratio for Flagler College-Tallahassee is 17 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
17 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,734 at Flagler College-Tallahassee.
Financial Aid Amount
Flagler College-Tallahassee offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Flagler College-Tallahassee does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Florida?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Florida?