Tuition & Fees $16,825
Student Population 268
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,744
Graduation Rate 76 %
Florida Education Institute is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Miami, Florida. The highest degree offered by Florida Education Institute is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $16,825 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 268 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Florida Education Institute varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $18,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Florida Education Institute are $16,825.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Florida Education Institute. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,744 and 68% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 268 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Florida Education Institute is 76 %
Transfer-out Rate for Florida Education Institute is 2 %
Retention Rate for Florida Education Institute is 83 %
Student Population for Florida Education Institute is 268
Student to Faculty Ratio for Florida Education Institute is 22 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
22 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,744 at Florida Education Institute.
Financial Aid Amount
Florida Education Institute offers 8 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||7||0|
Florida Education Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Florida Education Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Florida?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Florida?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Florida?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?