2023 Tuition & Fees $19,900
Student Population 53
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,356
Students:Faculty 18 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Pensacola, Florida.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $19,900 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 53 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $48,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc's tuition & fees is $19,900.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc.
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,356 and 39% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 53 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Student Population for Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc is 53
Student to Faculty Ratio for Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc is 18 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
18 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,356 at Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||8800 University Pky Ste A4, Pensacola, FL 32514|
|Net Price Calculator||www.fiupensacola.edu/|
Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Know about Florida Colleges
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Florida?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Florida?