Tuition & Fees $19,900
Student Population 62
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,231
It is a non-degree granting school.Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Pensacola, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $19,900 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 62 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $48,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc are $19,900.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,231 and 48% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 62 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
Student Population for Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc is 62
Student to Faculty Ratio for Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc is 19 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
19 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,231 at Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc.
Financial Aid Amount
Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Florida?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Florida?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Florida?