Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Pensacola, Florida. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 62 students are enrolled into Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc. Florida Institute of Ultrasound Incis a non-degree granting school.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc tuition and fees are $19,500 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc. Total 62 students are attending Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,231 and 48 students received grants of scholarship aid (77.42% of total undergraduate students). Total 62 students are attending Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
|Address||8800 University Pky Ste A4, Pensacola, FL 32514|
|Net Price Calculator||www.fiuonline.net|
Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc offers 1 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Florida Institute of Ultrasound Inc does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Florida?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Florida?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Florida?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Florida?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Florida?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Florida?