Total Enrollment 57,942
There are 57,942 students including 48,818 undergraduate and 9,124 graduate students at Florida International University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 34,686 full-time and 23,256 part-time students with gender distribution of 24,852 male and 33,090 female students. Florida International University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 11,785 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Florida International University has a total enrollment of 57,942 with a gender distribution of 42.89% male (24,852 students) and 57.11% female (33,090 students). There are 21,219 male and 27,599 female students in undergraduate school and 3,633 male and 5,491 female students are attending graduate school at Florida International University.
Florida International University has 34,686 full-time and 23,256 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 27,906 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 20,912 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 6,780 students are full-time and 2,344 are part-time students.
At Florida International University, 11,785 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 25,978 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 57,942 students. In undergraduate schools, 33,618 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 4,145 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||25,978||24,332||1,646|
|Not In Online Classes||20,179||15,200||4,979|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Florida International University. There are 33 American Indian/Native American, 5,708 White, 7,235 Black/African American, 1,539 Asian, 37,224 Hispanic, 43 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 788 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||33||12||21|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||43||13||30|
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Florida?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Florida?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Florida?