Tuition & Fees $3,890
Student Population 317
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,724
Graduation Rate 91 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Florida Panhandle Technical College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Chipley, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,890 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 317 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Florida Panhandle Technical College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Florida Panhandle Technical College are $3,890 for Florida residents and $3,890 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Florida Panhandle Technical. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,724 and 66% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 317 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Florida Panhandle Technical College is 91 %
Retention Rate for Florida Panhandle Technical College is 85 %
Student Population for Florida Panhandle Technical College is 317
Student to Faculty Ratio for Florida Panhandle Technical College is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,724 at Florida Panhandle Technical College.
Financial Aid Amount
Florida Panhandle Technical offers 44 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||23||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||20||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Florida Panhandle Technical College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Florida Panhandle Technical College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Florida?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Florida?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Florida?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Florida?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Florida?