2023 Tuition & Fees $16,973
Student Population 548
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,780
Graduation Rate 66 %
Students:Faculty 23 : 1
Fortis College-Landover is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Landover, Maryland. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $16,973 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 548 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Fortis College-Landover's tuition & fees is $16,973.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Fortis College-Landover.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,780 and 83% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 548 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 23 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Fortis College-Landover is 66 %
Retention Rate for Fortis College-Landover is 47 %
Student Population for Fortis College-Landover is 548
Student to Faculty Ratio for Fortis College-Landover is 23 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
23 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,780 at Fortis College-Landover.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||4351 Garden City Drive, Landover, MD 20785-2223|
|Net Price Calculator||www.fortis.edu/content/dam/fortis/compliance/netpricecalc/npcalc-fortis_landover.htm|
Fortis College-Landover offers 6 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|1-2 Years Certificate||4||0|
Fortis College-Landover offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Maryland?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Maryland?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in Maryland?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Maryland?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Maryland?