Acceptance Rate 62 %
Tuition & Fees $15,280
Student Population 443
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,013
Graduation Rate 60 %
Fox College is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Bedford Park, Illinois. It is a Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $15,280 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 443 students are enrolled in. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 62% and the graduation rate is 60% last year.
The salary after graduation from Fox College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of Fox College are $15,280.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at Fox. The acceptance rate of Fox is 62% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 47%. The average graduation rate is 60% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,013 and 71% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 443 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Fox offers 8 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Fox College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Fox College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Illinois?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Illinois?