Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 10 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, Certificate
Tuition & Fees $4,118
Frank Phillips College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 515 students have enrolled online exclusively and 338 students have took some online courses at Frank Phillips College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,308 for Texas residents and $4,118 for others at Frank Phillips College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Frank Phillips College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 10 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 9 programs|
Certificate: 1 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$4,118 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||515|
Frank Phillips College offers 21 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's and Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,308 for Texas residents and $4,118 for students from other States at Frank Phillips College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are decreased by -6.15% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Frank Phillips College, 515 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 338 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 1,484 students.
|In Some Online Classes||338||338||0|
|Not In Online Classes||631||631||0|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?