Tuition & Fees $3,980
Student Population 4,485
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,433
Graduation Rate 24 %
Howard College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Big Spring, Texas. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,560 for Texas residents and $3,980 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 4,485 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Howard College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Howard College are $2,560 for Texas residents and $3,980 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Howard. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,433 and 65% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 4,485 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Howard offers 53 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||17||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
Howard College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,490)
Howard College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?