Tuition & Fees $4,512
Student Population 4,911
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,171
Graduation Rate 13 %
Temple College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Temple, Texas. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,736 for Texas residents and $4,512 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 4,911 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Temple College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Temple College are $2,736 for Texas residents and $4,512 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Temple. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,171 and 48% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 4,911 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Temple offers 67 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||6||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||14||0|
Temple College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Temple College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?