2023 Tuition & Fees $5,040
San Jacinto College-North Campus is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Houston, Texas. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $3,240 for Texas residents and $5,040 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs.
The salary after graduation from San Jacinto College-North Campus varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $42,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, San Jacinto College-North Campus's tuition & fees is $3,240 for Texas residents and $5,040 for non-residents.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
San Jacinto College-North Campus offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
San Jacinto College-North Campus does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
San Jacinto College-North Campus has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?