Tuition & Fees $3,762
Student Population 7,773
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,403
Graduation Rate 39 %
Lee College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Baytown, Texas. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,166 for Texas residents and $3,762 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 7,773 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Lee College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Lee College are $2,166 for Texas residents and $3,762 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Lee. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,403 and 39% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 7,773 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Lee offers 117 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||48||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Lee College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Lee College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?