Total Enrollment 7,773
Lee College has a total enrollment of 7,773 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 1,339 full-time and 6,434 part-time students with gender distribution of 4,161 male and 3,612 female students. Lee College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 435 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Lee College has a total enrollment of 7,773 with a gender distribution of 53.53% male (4,161 students) and 46.47% female (3,612 students).
Lee College has 1,339 full-time and 6,434 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,339 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 6,434 students are attending with part-time status.
At Lee College, 435 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,285 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 7,773 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,285||1,285||0|
|Not In Online Classes||6,053||6,053||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Lee College. There are 18 American Indian/Native American, 2,866 White, 1,102 Black/African American, 127 Asian, 3,315 Hispanic, and 165 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||18||9||9|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Lee College.
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?