Tuition & Fees $4,344
Student Population 57,200
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,867
Graduation Rate 18 %
Houston Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Houston, Texas. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Small by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,040 for Texas residents and $4,344 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 57,200 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Houston Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Houston Community College are $2,040 for Texas residents and $4,344 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Houston CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,867 and 40% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 57,200 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 24 to 1.
Houston CC offers 212 major programs through online and on-site education where 28 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||65||9|
|One but less than two years certificate||63||2|
Houston Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
Houston Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?