Books & Supplies$5,460
Houston CC 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Houston Community College is $2,040 for Texas residents and $4,344 for out-of-state students.
|Total Costs||$7,500 (Off-Campus)||$9,804 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$2,040||$4,344|
|Books & Supplies||$5,460|
|Room & Board||(-$1)|
|Average Financial Aid||$3,867|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$3,633 (Off-Campus)||$5,937 (Off-Campus)|
|***Houston Community College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $2,040 for Texas residents and $4,344 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are decreased by -17.54% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $5,460. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Houston Community College.
|Books & Supplies||$2,250||$2,250||$2,250||$5,460|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?