Books & Supplies$5,482
Tyler Junior 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Tyler Junior College is $2,962 for Texas residents and $4,762 for out-of-state students.
|Total Costs||$8,444 (On-Campus)
|Tuition & Fees||$2,962||$4,762|
|Books & Supplies||$5,482|
|Room & Board||(-$1)|
|Average Financial Aid||$5,007|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$3,437 (On-Campus)
|***Off-campus living costs at Tyler Junior College has not been reported. On-campus costs are used for estimation.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $2,962 for Texas residents and $4,762 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 8.42% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $5,482. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Tyler Junior College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,800||$1,800||$1,300||$5,482|
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?