Tuition & Fees $6,455
Student Population 2,266
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Dallas, Texas. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $5,706 for Texas residents and $6,455 for out-of-state students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 2,266 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $141,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $7,352 for in-state students and $17,312 for out-of-state students.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Texas Southwestern Medical Center. A total of 2,266 students is attending .
Texas Southwestern Medical Center offers 39 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
|Post Master's Degree||3||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||14||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - other||1||0|
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?