Graduate Program 36 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 2,308
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
2023 Tuition & Fees $7,921
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center offers 36 graduate programs. Total 2,308 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Texas Southwestern Medical Center. For the academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $7,921 for Texas residents and $7,921 for students from other States. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (20 programs)|
Doctorate - Research (14 programs)
Doctorate - Practical (1 programs)
Doctorate - Other (1 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$7,921 Texas residents|
$7,921 out-of-state Students
|Graduate Student Enrollment||2,308 graduate students|
It offers 36 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||4||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||14||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - other||1||0|
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $7,921 for Texas residents and $7,921 for students from other States at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. The 2023 graduate tuition & fees are decreased by -55.61% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 2,308 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 1,062 male and 1,246 female students. By attendance status, there are 1,735 full-time and 573 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 547 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 2,308 students.
|In Some Online Classes||547|
|Not In Online Classes||1,761|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Texas?