Graduate Program 35 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 2,266
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $17,312
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center offers 35 graduate programs. Total 2,266 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Texas Southwestern Medical Center. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $7,352 for Texas residents and $17,312 for students from other States. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (19 programs)|
Doctorate - Research (14 programs)
Doctorate - Practical (1 programs)
Doctorate - Other (1 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$7,352 Texas residents|
$17,312 out-of-state Students
|Graduate Student Enrollment||2,266 graduate students|
It offers 35 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||3||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||14||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - other||1||0|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $7,352 for Texas residents and $17,312 for students from other States at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 2.39% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 2,266 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 1,088 male and 1,178 female students. By attendance status, there are 1,652 full-time and 614 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?