Graduate Program 36 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 2,299
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $17,845
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center offers 36 graduate programs. Total 2,299 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Texas Southwestern Medical Center and 287 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $7,885 for Texas residents and $17,845 for students from other States. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (20 programs)|
Doctorate - Research (14 programs)
Doctorate - Practical (1 programs)
Doctorate - Other (1 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$7,885 Texas residents|
$17,845 out-of-state Students
|Graduate Student Enrollment||2,299 graduate students|
287 enrolled in online courses
It offers 36 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||4||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||14||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - other||1||0|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $7,885 for Texas residents and $17,845 for students from other States at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. The 2022 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 0.68% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 2,299 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 1,087 male and 1,212 female students. By attendance status, there are 1,743 full-time and 556 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 287 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 829 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 2,299 students.
|In Some Online Classes||829|
|Not In Online Classes||1,183|
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?