Total Enrollment 2,308
There are 2,308 students including 0 undergraduate and 2,308 graduate students at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 1,735 full-time and 573 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,062 male and 1,246 female students.
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center has a total enrollment of 2,308 with a gender distribution of 46.01% male (1,062 students) and 53.99% female (1,246 students).
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center has 1,735 full-time and 573 part-time students. In graduate school, 1,735 students are full-time and 573 are part-time students.
At University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 547 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 2,308 students.
|In Some Online Classes||547||0||547|
|Not In Online Classes||1,761||0||1,761|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. There are 4 American Indian/Native American, 632 White, 128 Black/African American, 493 Asian, 288 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 103 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||4||3||1|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||1||0|
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?