Tuition & Fees $4,820
Student Population 11,867
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,450
Graduation Rate 16 %
Del Mar College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Corpus Christi, Texas. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,320 for Texas residents and $4,820 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 11,867 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Del Mar College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $38,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Del Mar College are $3,320 for Texas residents and $4,820 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at DMC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,450 and 40% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 11,867 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
DMC offers 120 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||18||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||25||0|
Del Mar College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Del Mar College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?