Books & Supplies$5,930
DMC 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Del Mar College is $3,320 for Texas residents and $4,820 for out-of-state students.
|Total Costs||$9,250 (Off-Campus)||$10,750 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$3,320||$4,820|
|Books & Supplies||$5,930|
|Room & Board||(-$1)|
|Average Financial Aid||$4,450|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$4,800 (Off-Campus)||$6,300 (Off-Campus)|
|***Del Mar College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $3,320 for Texas residents and $4,820 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are decreased by -11.41% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $5,930. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Del Mar College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,260||$1,260||$1,260||$5,930|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?