Total Enrollment 11,867
Del Mar College has a total enrollment of 11,867 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 2,610 full-time and 9,257 part-time students with gender distribution of 4,916 male and 6,951 female students. Del Mar College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2,119 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Del Mar College has a total enrollment of 11,867 with a gender distribution of 41.43% male (4,916 students) and 58.57% female (6,951 students).
Del Mar College has 2,610 full-time and 9,257 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 2,610 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 9,257 students are attending with part-time status.
At Del Mar College, 2,119 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,936 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 11,867 students.
|In Some Online Classes||2,936||2,936||0|
|Not In Online Classes||6,812||6,812||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Del Mar College. There are 26 American Indian/Native American, 2,777 White, 328 Black/African American, 199 Asian, 8,121 Hispanic, 20 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 159 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||26||11||15|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||20||11||9|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Del Mar College.
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?