Tuition & Fees $4,350
Student Population 5,452
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,690
Graduation Rate 27 %
Midland College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Midland, Texas. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,730 for Texas residents and $4,350 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 5,452 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Midland College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $45,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Midland College are $2,730 for Texas residents and $4,350 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Midland. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,690 and 61% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 5,452 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Midland offers 59 major programs through online and on-site education where 4 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||16||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||16||1|
Midland College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,700)
Midland College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?