Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 4 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, BS, Certificate
Tuition & Fees $4,350
Midland College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 845 students have enrolled online exclusively and 1,000 students have took some online courses at Midland College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,730 for Texas residents and $4,350 for others at Midland College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Midland College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 4 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 1 programs|
Bachelor: 1 programs
Certificate: 2 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$4,350 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||845|
Midland College offers 59 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's, Bachelor's and Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,730 for Texas residents and $4,350 for students from other States at Midland College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are decreased by -21.62% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Midland College, 845 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,000 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 5,452 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,000||1,000||0|
|Not In Online Classes||3,607||3,607||0|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?