Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 22,795
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 40%
Average Aid Amount $3,867
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 2,459
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 64%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 22,795 students (40% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $3,867. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 2,459 students (64% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Houston Community College is $2,040 for Texas residents and $4,344 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?