Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 4,068
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 60%
Average Aid Amount $7,179
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 962
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 89%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 4,068 students (60% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $7,179. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 962 students (89% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Texas A & M University-Kingsville is $9,779 for Texas residents and $25,266 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?