Acceptance Rate 77.26%
SAT Score 1,030
ACT Score 20
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 77.26% at Texas A & M University-Kingsville where a total of 6,371 students applied and 4,922 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,030 and the average ACT score is 20. It requires three items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Texas A & M University-Kingsville.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$25|
|Graduate Application Fees||$35|
|Average Test Scores||1,030 SAT / 20 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At TAMU-Kingsville, 647 applicants (66% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 550 applicants (56%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,030 and the average ACT score is 20 at TAMU-Kingsville. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,120 and 25th percentile score is 940. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 64 and the 25th percentile score is 48. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at TAMU-Kingsville.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||470||560|
Texas A & M University-Kingsville requires 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Texas A & M University-Kingsville
|High School GPA||✗|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Texas A & M University-Kingsville is Semester. Texas A & M University-Kingsville accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Texas A & M University-Kingsville accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?