Tuition & Fees $3,872
Student Population 4,372
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,816
Graduation Rate 18 %
Grayson College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Denison, Texas. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,702 for Texas residents and $3,872 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 4,372 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Grayson College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $36,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Grayson College are $2,702 for Texas residents and $3,872 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Grayson. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,816 and 49% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 4,372 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 21 to 1.
Grayson offers 86 major programs through online and on-site education where 5 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||20||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||28||1|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Grayson College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,462)
Grayson College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?