Books & Supplies$5,312
Grayson 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Grayson College is $2,702 for Texas residents and $3,872 for out-of-state students.
|Total Costs||$8,014 (On-Campus)
|Tuition & Fees||$2,702||$3,872|
|Books & Supplies||$5,312|
|Room & Board||(-$1)|
|Average Financial Aid||$3,816|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$4,198 (On-Campus)
|***Off-campus living costs at Grayson College has not been reported. On-campus costs are used for estimation.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $2,702 for Texas residents and $3,872 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are decreased by -24.99% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $5,312. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Grayson College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,480||$1,480||$1,000||$5,312|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?