Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 12,279
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 66%
Average Aid Amount $10,645
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 2,376
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 77%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 12,279 students (66% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $10,645. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 2,376 students (77% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at The University of Texas at Dallas is $13,992 for Texas residents and $38,970 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?