Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 19,617
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 49%
Average Aid Amount $10,643
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 5,291
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 66%
For the academic year 2020-2021, a total of 19,617 students (49% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $10,643. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 5,291 students (66% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees at The University of Texas at Austin is $11,752 for Texas residents and $40,996 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?