Total Enrollment 51,832
There are 51,832 students including 40,804 undergraduate and 11,028 graduate students at The University of Texas at Austin for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 48,542 full-time and 3,290 part-time students with gender distribution of 24,520 male and 27,312 female students. The University of Texas at Austin is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 154 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
The University of Texas at Austin has a total enrollment of 51,832 with a gender distribution of 47.31% male (24,520 students) and 52.69% female (27,312 students). There are 18,852 male and 21,952 female students in undergraduate school and 5,668 male and 5,360 female students are attending graduate school at The University of Texas at Austin.
The University of Texas at Austin has 48,542 full-time and 3,290 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 38,097 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,707 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 10,445 students are full-time and 583 are part-time students.
At The University of Texas at Austin, 154 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 12,546 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 51,832 students. In undergraduate schools, 12,372 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 328 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||12,546||12,240||306|
|Not In Online Classes||39,132||28,432||10,700|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at The University of Texas at Austin. There are 77 American Indian/Native American, 21,305 White, 2,076 Black/African American, 9,843 Asian, 10,846 Hispanic, 42 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,095 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||77||41||36|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||42||22||20|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at The University of Texas at Austin.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?